Create Audiences from Zoho CRM
In this article, we will explain how to import your Contacts/Leads from Zoho CRM to WOZTELL platform and automatically create an audience to use for your push notifications.
This feature is available from v16 onward
To complete the process, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Select which Contacts/Leads you want to import.
Note that Zoho CRM only allows you to select up to 500 Contacts/Leads.
2. Press the button (Create WOZTELL audience) from the different options that Zoho CRM shows when you select contacts.
3. A small window will show the contacts with their phone numbers in different tabs. You will be able to check the correct ones, the duplicated ones, the opted-out ones, and the empty ones.
The next step is to choose the tag name. This name will be exported as a label for new members on the WOZTELL platform. To create an audience to use in your Push notifications, it is necessary to mark the box. Otherwise, you will only import the contacts/leads to the WOZTELL platform.
IMPORTANT: You must also select to which channel in the Woztell platform you want to import those Contacts/Leads. This can be achieved by choosing the channel from the first dropdown menu.
Note: Blocked and empty numbers will not be imported to the WOZTELL platform.
4. Once the button is clicked, a new tab will be opened in your browser and it will take you to the Members section on the WOZTELL platform or to the audiences on the Push section, depending on whether you have selected to create an audience or if you have only imported the contacts/leads.
Importing members can take a couple of minutes. After that, you will receive a notification on the WOZTELL platform.
While exporting the Contacts/Leads from Zoho CRM, if any error appears, you will receive a message like the following one:
On the bell placed in the right bottom corner, you will find the status of the import.
5. Once the new tab has been opened, if you have marked the checkbox, it will show you the new audience and you can proceed to configure the Push notification.