If you wish to disable the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), you must follow the steps below in your WhatsApp Manager:
2. Once you have selected the WhatsApp account, click on the Settings button at the top:
3. Within this menu, scroll down to the bottom until you find the button WhatsApp Manager
4. Once you have accessed the WhatsApp Manager, a new window will be opened in the browser. Click on the briefcase that appears on the left side:
5. Then, select the Phone numbers option.
6. Once you are on this screen, click on the Settings icon on the right side. Within this option, you can now see the Two-step verification option.
7. In the Two-step Verification tab, click on Turn off two-step verification