The standard WOZTELL integration with Zoho CRM allows you to start WhatsApp conversations through the Leads and Contacts modules using a button in those modules. In the following article we explain how to add the button in other Zoho CRM modules.
The following requirements must be met prior to configuration:
1) Have a WOZTELL account.
2) Have the standard Zoho CRM integration installed.
4) Have access to Zoho CRM superadmin.
5) The integration will only work in the modules that have "Phone" type fields. If you don't have any field of this type you won't be able to use it.
Once we meet the above requirements, we can proceed with the following steps in order to perform the integration:
1) Login to your Zoho CRM account from a super admin user
2) Access the Settings section
4.1) We add the name that we want, for example: "WOZTELL WhatsApp Conversation Widget"
4.2) In Widget Type choose the option "Button"
4.3) In Hosting choose the option "External"
4.4) In the Base URL field add the following URL
4.5) Save the Widget configuration
5) Right now we have already created a new Widget with the WOZTELL integration. It remains to add it to the desired modules
From here we must follow the next steps to add the button in all the modules we want;
6) Return to the Settings section of our Zoho CRM
7) In the CUSTOMIZATION section access to Modules and Fields
8) Access the module that we want to add the button, for example Accounts
9) Go to the top menu option called "Links and Buttons"
10) Create a new button
10.1) Name the button. For example: WhatsApp Conversation
10.2) In the section "Where would you like to place the button?" select the option "View Page"
10.3) In the section "What action would you like the button to perform?" select the option "Open a Widget" from the section "Custom Actions"
10.4) From the list of Widget, install the Widget previously created
10.5) Once the Widget is selected, in the section "Which profile(s) should see this button?" we must select which profiles we want to be able to access the button
11) Once the button is configured, we will have the integration installed
When we press the button we will see the following interface:
Here we must select, using the drop-down at the top right "- Select destination phone field -", the field where the WhatsApp number we want to send to is stored.
And in the drop-downs on the left we must select our source number and the template we want to send.
1) Access Zoho CRM settings
2) Go to the APIs section of the DEVELOPER SPACE section
3) Access in the top menu to API names
4) Look for the module where we have installed the button and copy the name of the API name column. Save this value to use it later
5) Go back to Zoho CRM settings section
6) Go to the section Modules and Fields of the CUSTOMIZATION section
7) Access the Woztell Logs module.
8) Access the Layout called Standard
9) Drag a field of type Lookup
9.1) In the Field Label field paste the value previously copied in point 4 of the API Name
9.2) In Lookup Module select the module to which we want to relate the logs
9.3) In the Related List Title field name it as Woztell Logs
10) Save the field and save the Layout of our module
With these steps, we have already configured so that the incoming and outgoing messages are related to the registration of our module.